Information to all Freshmen
- The registration period is 15th August 2022 to 24th August 2022.
- Lectures will commence on August 22, 2022.
- A provisional timetable is available to all students here.
- New students are required to pay 75% of their tuition fee to register for the immediate activation of their official student emails.
- New students must have a student ID to participate in lectures.
- For any concerns contact Registry at email@example.com
- Orientation for freshers as well as the Mode of teaching would be communicated in due course.
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS Due to the resurgence of the COVID 19, the university wishes to advise all members of its community to continue to adhere to safety precautions.
- Pay your fees and show proof of payment to the finance office (Ground Floor Block ‘C’)
- The finance office will issue you with a chit to be filled in
- The finance office will acknowledge receipt of the amount of fees paid and endorse the chit
- Send the filled-in and endorsed chit/form to your faculty
Click on the button below to get the full detail of where each school and faculty is located on campus.
Join our Telegram Group
Click on the button to join the telegram group for the student body of Wisconsin International University College, Ghana (WIUC-Ghana).
DO NOT MISS ANY IMPORTANT UPDATE/NEWS/HAPPENINGS.