SummaryWisconsin International University College English Proficiency Centre under the language department offers training to prospective candidates who wish to learn English language and enhance their spoken and written language abilities and skills through practical and interactive trainings required to integrate, and interact accurately in a competitive global community. The English proficiency center is also to prepare students willing to further their studies at Wisconsin University for degree programs. The English Proficiency Centre offers a modern communication facility and creates the venue for a dynamic and thorough language exchange within a multi-cultural environment.
- Corporate Bodies
- Government workers/civil servants
Course FeesFees and Schedule
- 1 Month Intensive 350 dollars
- 2 Months Intensive 600 dollars
- 3 Months Intensive 750 dollars
- 4 Months Intensive 1.000 dollars
- 5 Months Intensive 1,150 dollars
- 6 Months Intensive 1,300 dollars
- 6 Months Regular 550 dollars
CONTACT HOURS PER WEEK
- 5 hours for intensive students
- 3 hours for regular students
- Library Access
- Studio practice/training
- Wisconsin Souvenirs
Students pursuing the English Proficiency program are informed that the acquisition of a residence permit and a non- citizen Ghana card are mandatory for all international students residing and studying in the territory.
*Free resident permit and non-citizen ID card processing ONLY for students who join the University Degree Programs.