Notice to all Applicants
You are notified to complete payment for the start of the course.
Contact: 0208192285 / 050 1682119 for further clarification.
1) Monday to Friday: 14th-18th November 2022
2) Saturdays:19th, 26th November, 3rd, 10th and 17th December
1) Monday to Friday: 21st -25th November 2022
2) Saturdays: 19th, 26th November, 3rd, 10th and 17th
3) Sundays: 20th, 27th November, 4th, 11th and 18th December
- MTN Mobile Money (MOMO PAY ID: 515408)
- BANK (CBG) ACCOUNT NAME: WISCONSIN PROFESSIONAL STUDIES
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1737950100001
When it comes to cybersecurity, hacking comes in many shades namely white, grey, black, etc. White Hat hackers use their skills for good. They practice what is well-known as Ethical Hacking or Penetration Testing. It involves learning and gaining the permission and authorization to utilize the same adversary tactics and techniques employed by attackers to see if an organization’s network orsystems are vulnerable to outside attacks.
Ethical Hacking is key to strengthening network security, and it's one of the most desired skills for any IT security professional. Ethical hacking or Penetration Testing enables IT Security professionals to gain the ability to identify vulnerabilities in an organization’s network or infrastructure way ahead of the malicious or criminal hackers otherwise known as crackers. This can contribute to enhancing the security posture of the organization by identifying any vulnerability or weaknesses in the systems before it is exploited by attackers.
Learn how to perform penetration testing and gain the knowledge and skills you need for a career in information security.
If you’re interested in becoming an Ethical Hacker or Penetration Tester or just curious to know how the attackers operate to safeguard yourself and your assets, this course is for you.
Areas of study include
- Overview Ethical Hacking and OSINT
- Vulnerability and Malware Analysis
- Ethical Hacking Techniques
- Ethical Hacking on Network, Mobile, and IoT Devices
- Cryptography, Cloud, and Penetration Testing Methodology
Certificates would be awarded by WIUC-Ghana and Tertiary Infotech Singapore
Law Enforcement, Bankers, telcos, Investigators, Educators etc
- Or Client’s premises
- OPTION 1: 5 DAY (Monday – Friday)
- OPTION 2: 5 SATURDAYS
Click on the link below to apply