This 1 year programme is strategically designed to expose students to the scope and theoretical underpinnings of Large-Scale Manufacturing (LSM) for proactive decision making.
Multiple methods of instruction are used, including lectures and discussion, case studies, small group work and projects.
- Weekday Evenings
Courses Offered Include:
- Operations Management
- Logistics and Transportation Management
- Information Technology and Supply Chain Main Management
- Supply Chain Modelling and Forecasting
- Designing and Managing Distribution Networks
- International Marketing and Digital Entrepreneurship
- Procurement Audit
- A good first degree from a recognized university or institution
- Post graduate certificate or Diploma in a related field of study Professional qualification at the level of CILT, CIMA, ACCA, ICA, etc.
- All candidates must be proficient in English language – both spoken and written
|MSc Logisitics & Supply Chain Management Fees|
|Local Students||International Student|