Introduction of ICAG Courses
We are pleased to announce the commencement of tuition for courses of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana [ICAG]. The courses are being run by the Wisconsin Centre for Professional Studies [WCPS].
WCPS is the non-academic and professional training unit of Wisconsin International University College (WIUC). The programmes are a combination of theory and hands-on practical work that aim at equipping students/participants with the skills that promote their performance at the workplace or set them on the path of becoming professionals in their areas of interest.
Level (All Levels):
- Level One (1),
- Level Two (2),
- Level Three (3)
WCPS has four units /sections:
- Accounting and Audit [ICA, CIMA, CFE, CIA, CIPFA, etc.]
- Banking, Finance & Investment [CIB, CFA, FRM, TREASURY, etc.]
- Information Technology [CISCO, CISA, etc.]
- Diversified Programmes [CIT, PURCHASE & SUPPLY, CITL, EXTRA MURAL STUDIES, etc.]
- Quality tuition
- Practical Training and Coaching.
Contacts for enquiry and registration:
- Dr. Charles Acheampong – 0244 855 759 – email@example.com
- Samuel Amo – 0501682119 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prince Dweteh – 0248288824 – email@example.com
- Martin Luke-Tay – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tetteh Samadji – email@example.com