Local Students - Fee Payment Options
All local students should make payments at any branch of the Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or at the ADB Branch on Campus.
You’re required to present your Fullname, Student ID, and Programme to the teller.
New students are required to present a copy of their admission letter to the teller.
Online Fee Payment/Course Registration
- Dial *170#
- Select Option (2) MoMo Pay or Pay Bill
- Select Option (2) Pay Bill
- Select Option (3) School Fees
- Select Option (1) Search for School
- Select Option (2) Search by School Alias
- For Accra Students Use WIUCA
- For Kumasi Students Use WIUCK
- Enter Student ID (e.g. WIUC/01/1234 or 1011234 or 11011234)
- Complete the Payment Process
2 Ghana Cedis Flat fee applies for Each Transaction
- Continuing students are required to pay a minimum of 50% of their total tuition fees to enable them to register.
- Check on the notice boards and the university website for a guide on registration.
- Registration Deadline (without penalty) ends on Saturday, September 2, 2023.
NOTE: No persons will be allowed to sit for the examination if payments are made beyond November 11, 2023.
- The provisional timetable for the new semester is available to all students on the University’s website: www.wiuc-ghana.edu.gh
- Lectures will commence on August 21, 2023. The teaching mode will be a blended approach of both online and in-person.
- The Academic Calendar is available to all students on the University website: https://wiuc-ghana.edu.gh/academic-calendar/
|S.No||DATE||GROUPS/LEVELS||MODE OF TEACHING|
|1||21st August, 2023 – 3rd September, 2023||All (Levels 100, 200, 300,400)||In-person|
|2||4th September, 2023 – 1st October, 2023||Level 100 and 200||In-person|
|Level 300 and 400||Online|
|3||2nd October, 2023 – 29th October, 2023||Level 300 and 400||In-person|
|Level 100 and 200||Online|
|4||30th October, 2023 – 19th November, 2023||All (Levels 100, 200, 300,400)||In-person|
Dates for Late Registration & Penalty
For the commencement of new semester (August 2023)
Monday August 14th, 2023 – Saturday September 2nd, 2023
Monday September 4th, 2023 – Saturday October 7th, 2023
Monday October 9th, 2023 – Saturday November 4th, 2023
Monday, November 6, 2023 – Saturday, November 11, 2023 (two (2) weeks to start of Examination)
International Students - Fee Payment Options
All international students are advised to pay their fees from their home countries.
Please have your Student ID. Number to hand to the Branch Staff.
The University will bear the application cost for the non-citizen ID Card and the Immigration permit for all international students after he/she has paid, 75% (for freshers) or 50% (for continuing students) of the total school fees and registered for the semester. Students are encouraged to submit completed application forms together with all their relevant documents to the International Relations Office for processing. Students are also to note that late registration penalty still stands as the University policy and are requested to settle any outstanding immigration penalties, if any, to be in good standing and enjoy this privilege.
- ACCOUNT NAME: WISCONSIN INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY COLLEGE BANK: Zenith Bank ACCOUNT NUMBER: 4050602881 SWIFT CODE: ZEBLGHAC ADDRESS: P.M.B CT 393, CANTONMENTS-ACCRA
- ACCOUNT NAME: WISCONSIN INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY COLLEGE BANK: Access Bank ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0241016545701 SWIFT CODE: ABNGGHAC ADDRESS: P.O. BOX GP 353, ACCRA, GHANA
Nigerian students can pay naira into Zenith Bank and Access Bank in Nigeria.
- All 400 lower students should note that the project fee is 400.00 Ghana cedis for local students and $60 for international students.
- The undergraduate resit fee is 150.00 Ghana cedis for continuing students. Tuition fee is prorated for re-sit exams being taken after a student has completed their studies.
- All postgraduate students should note that the project fee is $300.00
- The postgraduate resit fee is 400.00 Ghana Cedis a paper
600 Ghana cedis (For only Graduating Students)
Fees for 2023/2024 Academic Year
|Category of Student (Tuition and Other Fees per Semester)||Local Students||International Students|
|Undergraduate Programmes||Freshers (GH₵)||Continuing (GH₵)||Freshers (US$)||Continuing (US$)|
|4-Year LLB Fees||5,135.00||5,035.00||3,687.00||3,632.00|
|3-Year LLB Fees||5,335.00||5,235.00||3,687.00||3,632.00|
|Nursing Fees (3 & 4 Year Programme (Excludes Post-basic Midwifery Students)||4,300.00||4,200.00||2,262.00||2,262.00|
|Nursing Fees (2 Year Programme and 3 Year Post-basic Midwifery)||4,030.00||3,950.00||2,262.00||2,262.00|
|Diploma (Information Technology and Communication Studies)||2,300.00||2,100.00||937.00||937.00|
|B.Ed Early Childhood and B.Ed Primary Education||2,000.00||2,000.00||1,536.00||1,481.00|
|Postgraduate Programmes||Local Students (GH₵)||International Students (US$)|
|Master of Business Adminsitration||20,000.00||6,000.00|
|MSc Environmental Studies||20,000.00||2,000.00|
|MSc Logistic and Supply Chain Management||20,000.00||3,000.00|
|MA International Relations||20,000.00||4,000.00|