Local Students - Fee Payment Options
Local students can either pay at any branch of Access Bank and CBG Bank or at the bank on campus.
You’re required to present your Fullname, Student ID, and Programme to the teller.
Online Fee Payment/Course Registration
Follow payment instructions/options below
- Email a copy of your bank receipt/Momo Pay to the Accounts Office – (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Wait for an official email from REGISTRY to “Release Hold on Registration”
- OSIS Students: Please proceed to the link http://18.104.22.168/~student to register Online
- Please note: Payment of Fees with Course Registration before the Registration Deadline is subject to Late Registration Penalty
- Dial *170#
- Select Option (2) MoMo Pay or Pay Bill
- Select Option (2) Pay Bill
- Select Option (3) School Fees
- Select Option (1) Search for School
- Select Option (2) Search by School Alias
- For Accra Students Use WIUCA
- For Kumasi Students Use WIUCK
- Enter Student ID (e.g. WIUC/01/1234 or 1011234 or 11011234)
- Complete the Payment Process
2 Ghana Cedis Flat fee applies for Each Transaction
Dates for Late Registration and Penalty
Monday, September 5, 2022 – Friday, October 7, 2022
Saturday, October 8, 2022 – Sunday, November 27, 2022
Monday, November 28, 2022 – Thursday, December 16, 2022
International Students - Fee Payment Options
All international students are advised to pay their fees from their home countries.
Please have your Student ID. Number to hand to the Branch Staff.
The University will bear the application cost for the non-citizen ID Card and the Immigration permit for all international students after he/she has paid, 75% (for freshers) or 50% (for continuing students) of the total school fees and registered for the semester. Students are encouraged to submit completed application forms together with all their relevant documents to the International Relations Office for processing. Students are also to note that late registration penalty still stands as the University policy and are requested to settle any outstanding immigration penalties, if any, to be in good standing and enjoy this privilege.
- Continuing students can pay directly to any United Bank of Africa (UBA) branch through ‘Bankcollect’. Simply present to the bank your university-issued ID Number/ID Card which contains your details and make payments.
- ACCOUNT NAME: WISCONSIN INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY COLLEGE BANK: Zenith Bank ACCOUNT NUMBER: 4050602881 SWIFT CODE: ZEBLGHAC ADDRESS: P.M.B CT 393, CANTONMENTS-ACCRA
- ACCOUNT NAME: WISCONSIN INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY COLLEGE BANK: Access Bank ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0241016545701 SWIFT CODE: ABNGGHAC ADDRESS: P.O. BOX GP 353, ACCRA, GHANA
Nigerian students can pay naira into Zenith Bank and Access Bank in Nigeria.
All 400 lower students should note that the project fee is 300 Ghana cedis for local students and $60 for international students.