WIUC-Ghana is governed by the following principal officers:
WIUC-Ghana is governed by a Governing Council and an Academic Board.
The composition of the Governing Council is as follows:
- Four representatives of shareholders, one of whom is the Chairman of the Council.
- The Principal.
- One representative of the University of Ghana.
- One representative of the University of Cape Coast.
- One representative of all other affiliate organisations.
- One representative of Alumni.
- One individual invited by the Principal (in consultation with the shareholders) in their own capacity. .
- The SRC President
The following Boards / Committees serve under the Council.
- One representative of the staff of WIUC-Ghana.
- Academic Board.
- Appointments and Promotions Board.
- Finance Committee.
- Planning and Development Committee.
* The membership and functions of the various Boards and Committees are defined by the Statutes of the University.