The school has hostel facilities that are safe, secure and convenient for both local and international students. They are also located in close proximity to the main lecture theatres and central administration. The hostels have 24 hour security guards presence, running water and electricity to provide a safe, sound and convenient environment for our students.
Listed below are the various hostel plans:
- 4 in 1
- 3 in 1
- 2 in 1
- Single Occupancy
EFFECTIVE MARCH 1, 2019
All fees are to be paid to the account details below:
BANK: MAIN CAMPUS BANK – CBG
ACCOUNT NAME: WIUC HOSTEL ACCOUNT
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0393674100004
Effective August 2019, Continuing students are required to pay 60% of the hostel fees before admission into the hostel. New students are required to pay 70$ before admission into the hostel.
*All rates are in Ghana Cedis.
ROOM ACQUISITION PROCESS
1. Pay fees into the “WIUC HOSTEL ACCOUNT” – at the bank on the Main Campus.
2. Proceed to the Accounts Office (Block C, Room 2020) with your Paid-In Slip for your clearance form.
3. Save a copy of your receipt / clearance form.
4. Present your clearance form to the hostel clerk for your room key.
5. Abide by all the rules and regulations of the hostel.
HOSTEL MANAGER’S CONTACT
PHONE NUMBER: +233505 29 74 23