- Registration period is 15th August, 2022 to 24th August 2022.
- Lectures will commence on August 22, 2022.
- Provisional timetable is available to all students here.
- New students are required to pay 75% of their tuition fee to register for the immediate activation of their official student emails.
- New students must have a student ID to participate in lectures.
- For any concerns contact Registry at email@example.com
- Orientation for freshers as well as Mode of teaching would be communicated in due course.
Information to all Freshmen
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS Due to the resurgence of the COVID 19, the university wishes to advise all members of its community to continue to adhere to safety precautions.
- Pay your fees and show proof of payment to finance office (Ground Floor Block ‘C’)
- The finance office will issue you with a chit to be filled in
- Finance office will acknowledge receipt of amount of fees paid and endorse the chit
- Send the filled in and endorsed chit/form to your faculty
Click on the button below to get the full detail of where each school and faculty is located on campus.