WIUC was founded in 1998 with full accreditation in 2000 by the National Accreditation Board (NAB). It was the first private university to run an MBA programme in Ghana with nine (9) International MBA students under Rev. David Asante Dartey, as the Director, and TogbeKwaoAnipati IV, as Dean of Academic Studies.
A suburban top-class university within the educational enclave. Modern infrastructure with serene, and conducive environment for living, learning, playing and networking.
Wisconsin University (WIUC) now offers an educational experience that produces enterprising graduates.A multicultural and diverse environment with students spanning over 40 nationalities.
To be the first-choice private university in Africa with highly qualified and motivated staff.
To develop world-class human resources equipped with the appropriate knowledge, skills and attitudes to meet national development needs, and global challenges through quality teaching, learning, research, knowledge dissemination and collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Integrity: Our operations shall always be governed by the highest level of integrity, ethical standards and openness.
- Transparency & Accountability: We are accountable and transparent to our students and other stakeholders.
- Teamwork: Every unit or department works interdependently to achieve institutional goals.
- Collaboration and Partnership.
- Excellence in Service Delivery.
- Customer Satisfaction.
- University of Ghana, Legon
- University of Cape Coast
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- University for Development Studies
- North Legon (Main Campus, Greater Accra Region)
- Kanda (City Campus, Greater Accra Region)
- Feyiase (Kumasi Campus, Ashanti Region)
Schools and Faculties
- 5 schools
- 2 faculties
- Over 40 nationalities and 20 languages from across Africa, Asia and America.
- Opportunity for English, French and Mandarin studies.
- Cultural activities (international week, etc).