Centre for Professional Studies
Introduction of ICAG Courses
We are pleased to announce the commencement of tuition for courses of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana [ICAG]. The courses are being run by the Wisconsin Centre for Professional Studies [WCPS].
WCPS is the non-academic and professional training unit of Wisconsin International University College (WIUC). The programmes are a combination of theory and hands-on practical work that aim at equipping students/participants with the skills that promote their performance at the workplace or set them on the path of becoming professionals in their areas of interest.
Level (All Levels):
- Level One (1),
- Level Two (2),
- Level Three (3)
WCPS has four units /sections:
- Accounting and Audit [ICA, CIMA, CFE, CIA, CIPFA, etc.]
- Banking, Finance & Investment [CIB, CFA, FRM, TREASURY, etc.]
- Information Technology [CISCO, CISA, etc.]
- Diversified Programmes [CIT, PURCHASE & SUPPLY, CITL, EXTRA MURAL STUDIES, etc.]
The details are as follows:
- Tuition for the May 2021 Examination starts from November 2020 (instead of January 2021);
- There is a “huge discount” for staff and students in this COVID 19 period;
- Location: Wisconsin Main Campus (Haatso);
- Stream: (1) Evening, (2) Weekend; [* Morning sections shall start on registration and request]
Our faculty are highly skilled.
Tuition Fees (per paper:
- Level One – GHS 280.00
- Level Two – GHS380.00
- Level Three – GHS 480.00.
- Quality tuition,
- 40% Discounted Tuition Fees
iii. Extended tuition hours,
- Practical Training and Coaching.
Contacts for enquiry and registration:
Dr. Charles Acheapong – 0244 855 759 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Samuel Amo – 0501682119 – email@example.com
Prince Dweteh – 0248288824 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Martin Luke-Tay – email@example.com
Tetteh Samadji – firstname.lastname@example.org