Consultants from Serosoft Solutions Pvt. Ltd, who will deliver the project, are on campus to discuss requirements with various stakeholders.
Wisconsin's Board of Directors decided to implement the ERP Project which covers the complete student life cycle from “Admission” to “Graduation”, alongwith administrative processes such as Finance, HR etc.
It therefore adopted the Academia ERP system (www.academiaerp.com) to cater for the needs of the institution.
With Academia, all departments, functions and processes will be streamlined,
The vendor implementing the project is Serosoft, a leading educational software company with ISO 9001:2008 certification. It ha
The adoption of Academia is expected to:
- Result in efficient processes in financial management;
- Optimise use of resources within the institution;
- Reduce operational risks;
- Focus on lecture and student success;
- Empower Management to efficiently oversee, co-ordinate and control processes, entities and facilities;
- Provide technology tools for assessing and measuring the performance of the institution in various functional areas;
- Result in timely and astute decision-making processes through a comprehensive Reporting System;
- Minimise redundancies and duplication of efforts by seamless integration of data and processes across various functionalities;
- Provide a mechanism for enriching and strengthening communication flow across Students, Management, Faculty and other Stakeholders; and,
- Result in an enhanced progressive work culture.