Dear Prospective Graduand,
All Undergraduate and Postgraduate students who completed their programmes of study in December 2017 and May/June 2018 are expected to be presented for graduation on Saturday, 24th November, 2018.
Kindly take note of the following:
1. Confirm the spelling of your name and its arrangement in the graduation list below (or as soon as possible if you have noticed any errors in the past).
2. Confirm your area of specialisation (for MBA, MA and BBS)
3. You are required to pay Four Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GHc 450) as Graduation Fee. Those who do not attend the graduation ceremony will pay the same amount.
4. All who expect to be presented for graduation but do not find their names or have any concerns or enquiries may contact the Academic Affairs/Registry Office or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
5.The graduation list will be published shortly on the School's main notice board.
We wish you all the best as you prepare for your graduation.
- For the graduation list for law students, please click here.
- For the graduation list for all other undergraduate students, please click here.
- For the graduation list for WCOM students, please click here
- For the supplementary graduation list for all other undergraduate students, please click here.
- For the graduation list for postgraduate students, please click here to confirm.
- All other students should please check back this webpage in the coming days.
How to wear the gown
Step 1: Put on the gown, the loose outer garment, which is typically black. The gown should be worn with the pattern aligned below the collarbone and not overlapping. Wear it over a formal and decent outfit.
Step 2: Put on the hood. It should be worn with the hood part to the back and the tapering part (neckband) to the front of your gown, around the neck. You may secure the neckband in place with a safety-pin. Gentlemen should note that a tie goes over the face of the hood:
The hood has an inner lining of satin - this should not be fully exposed. The cowl of the hood hangs against the back in a fold which exposes just the edge of the hood lining.
Step 3: Put on your cap or mortarboard. It has two tapered edges. The cap should be worn with the smaller tapered side towards the front of your face (above your forehead). The tassel attached to the cap should be worn on the right side before the degree is conferred and afterwards shifted to the left the moment the degree awarded.
Gentlemen should note that cap must be removed on stepping up on stage.
The graduation will be streamed live on our Youtube channel.
Don't forget to tag us in your graduation photos. Use the hashtags #WiucGrad2018 and #WizzyIsDope