The mission of Career Services is to assist students in obtaining the most benefits possible from their university education through satisfying career planning and placement upon graduation.
The Wisconsin Career Services blog serves to provide a wealth of relevant information related to career development to help you turn all your career aspirations into realities!
Career Services offers individual and group career development focusing on:
- Self-assessment: Discovering strengths values, interests and skills
- Career exploration and planning: Choosing a specialisation and exploring various career options as well as developing a personalised career development plan
- Internships and job opportunities
- Soft skills development
- Entrepreneurship development
- Individual resume and cover letter preparation and critiques
- Mock interviews with seasoned industry professionals
The center organises and promotes a wide range of career events and workshops aimed at building career skills for the positive career development of Wisconsin students.