AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES FOR MATURE APPLICANTS
- BSc. Accounting
- BA Business Studies, Human Resource Management
- BSc. Management & Computer Studies
- BA Business Studies, Accounting
- BSc. Information Technology
- BA Business Studies, General
- BSc. Economics
- BA Rural Development and Ecotourism
- BA Business Studies, Marketing
- BA Communication Studies
- BA Business Studies, Banking & Finance
* All BA Business Studies programmes are available on weekends *
Applicants are required to pass an entrance examination which will be conducted by the University College. Mature applicants who wish to offer "BA Rural Development & Ecotourism" must be 27 years and above. 25 years and above for all other programmes.
The University College offers an access course for mature students and English proficiency course for Francophone students. Applicants should contact the Registrar’s office for more details.
Starts: 29th February, 2016
Ends: 9th April, 2016
Saturday 16th April, 2016
Starts: 9th May, 2016
Ends: 18th June, 2016
Saturday 25th June, 2016
Apply online: Purchase an eVoucher online using Visa OR from any of the following bank branches: ADB, HFC, Fidelity Bank, Unibank, Ecobank or Universal Merchant Bank to apply online at www.wiuc-ghana.edu.gh/online-application
Application Form: GH¢100
Mature Applicants will be required to pay GH¢ 300 for access course and entrance exams.
Apply in person: Pick up an application form from the Main Campus in North Legon or our City Campus on the premises of St Paul’s Lutheran School Complex, near GBC, Kanda, Accra
For further information,
The Registrar's Office,
Wisconsin International University College,
P. O. Box 751 Legon.
Tel: 0302504399 0544853383 0268752193 0266407962