- It is not possible to print entire articles by using the “print” button in your web browser.
- To print an article click on the Print link supplied by Individual database.
- Each database offers several printing options which allow you to print articles in their entirety. The default option is PDF: High Quality; however, you can change or set your preferences at any time by following the on screen instructions.
- To download a full article:
- Click on the Download link – PDF/HTML
- It is recommended to use the PDF High Quality option.
- Click on the link and then you will be able to Print, Email or Save to Disk.
To download a list of article citations:
- Click on Save citation link on your results page (this link is underneath each citation).
- Click on View Saved Citations
- To email your citations, select the Email citations link form the saved citations page
- Once you reach the email form page, select the output format you desire (BibTeX, printer- friendly, citation-manager, or tab-delimited).
- You will be asked to enter your email address, the email address of any recipients, and any notes you may wish to send along with your citations.
- To save your Saved Citation List to a local text file, select a format (BibTeX, printer- friendly, citation-manager, or tab-delimited) from the View and Save Citations option and then press the View button.
- A window will open, with the citations in the selected format.
- To save the citations to a local file, go to the File menu and select Save As. A new window will open, asking you where you would like to save your databases citations.
- To print your Saved Citations List as it appears in your browser, select the Print command from your browser's File menu.
For further enquiries, you may contact the Library on: email@example.com
E-Resources Searching tips adopted and modified from the University of Surrey Library